Small Paws group dog walks have a lot of dogs, and a lot of fun! This fun-filled group dog walk is ideal for our smaller canine companions who love to make lots of furry new friends and play with dogs around the same size. Is your dog-friendly with other dogs? Do they love to be outside, running around on the beach, park, or mountainside with their furry friends? Then this is the service for you!
Each session is 1-2 hours of bushwalking, running on the beach, exploring new and exciting hidden locations around Auckland. There are sights and sound, and most importantly smells and scents, that your dog will absolutely adore.
It ís a great opportunity to not only exercise your pet but also to improve their quality of life by safely socialising as a pack of smaller dogs in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
Location: Various - usually within an hour journey of Auckland CBD
One of our favourite places to go with the dogs is Kakamatua Inlet. It ís a secret paradise for owners and dogs alike. One of Auckland's best dog-friendly beaches, we visit when the tide is low and it ís safe for the dogs to play on the beach and in the shallows. There's even a freshwater stream for them to have a drink after all the fun and adventures with their other furry pals.
On a clear day, we love to visit Bethells Beach in West Auckland. An absolutely stunning location, the dogs can run and chase sticks and balls for hours. A fantastic location for the dogs to have the time of their lives.
One of our secret locations in Auckland where we go bushwalking and exploring the gorgeous rainforests. Perfect for keeping cool on those hot days.
Our Service Includes:
- Free collection and return of your pet from your residence
- 5 days a week of actioned packed doggy fun days which gives you a massive 20% off the price!
- Hours of running and playing on the beach
- Socialisation with other dogs in a relaxed and fun atmosphere
- High-quality treats and plenty of water
- Regular photos and/or videos of your pet out on their adventures with us
- Rinse and towel down (if muddy or wet)
Essential to participate in group sessions:
- Your dog must be non-aggressive (friendly) towards other dogs to participate in the group sessions.
- Must be good off lead (has good recall).
Please Note: Each online booking commences the Monday after booking. Add a second or third dog for only $10 more for each dog! Select the number of dogs above. Dogs must be from the same household. If you have any questions or extra requirements you would like to discuss please contact us.