A lot of dogs, and a whole lot of fun! This fun-filled group dog walk is ideal for canine companions who just love to play and make new furry friends.
Each session is 2-3 hours of bushwalking, running on the beach, exploring new and exciting hidden locations around Auckland. There are sights and sound, and most importantly smells and scents that your dog will absolutely adore. It is a great opportunity to not only exercise your pet but also to improve their quality of life by safely socialising as a pack in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
Location: Various - usually within 1-hour travel of Auckland CBD
One of our favourite places to go with the dogs is Kakamatua Inlet. It ís a secret paradise for owners and dogs alike. One of Auckland's best dog-friendly beaches, we visit when the tide is low and it ís safe for the dogs to play on the beach and in the shallows. There's even a freshwater stream for them to have a drink after all the fun and adventures with their other furry pals.
On a clear day, we love to visit Bethells Beach in West Auckland. An absolutely stunning location, the dogs can run and chase sticks and balls for hours. A fantastic location for the dogs to have the time of their lives.
One of our secret locations in Auckland where we go bushwalking and exploring the gorgeous rainforests. Its perfect for staying cool on a hot day.
Our Service Includes:
- Free collection and return of your pet from your residence
- Daily action-packed doggy fun!
- Hours of running and playing on the beach
- Socialisation with other dogs in a relaxed and fun atmosphere
- Regular photos and/or videos of your pet out on their adventures with us
- Rinse and towel down (if muddy or wet)
Essential to participate in group sessions:
- Your dog must be non-aggressive (friendly) towards other dogs to participate in the group sessions.
- Must be good off lead (has good recall).
- Puppies are fully vaccinated
Please Note - Add a second or third dog for only $10 more per dog/per walk. Select the number of dogs above. Dogs must be from the same household. If you have any questions or extra requirements you would like to discuss please contact us.